1. Because there is still a puppy inside who can play and run and enjoy life.
2. Because there are the last ones to be chosen.
3. Because all the hard work of house training has been done for you and they will not chew up your favourite shoes.
4. Because old dogs don’t belong in a shelter. They often die of a broken heart.
5. Because they love cuddles.
6. Because man’s best friend also needs to find their best friend.
7. Because they can learn new tricks.
8. Because they will be the most grateful and loving dog you could ever wish to share your life with.